Policies, Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from Phoenix Dental, Inc. or one of its affiliates as named on the purchase invoice for products sold in the United States. By placing an order on the website, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time at Phoenix Dental, Inc.’s sole discretion.
1. Other documents – These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or changed by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to change or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Phoenix Dental, Inc.
2. Governing Law – THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS, RULES OF ANY OTHER STATE, NATION OR ANY OTHER ENTITY.
3. Payment Terms, Orders, and Quotes – Terms of payment are within Phoenix Dental, Inc.’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Phoenix Dental, Inc., a form of payment or agreed to terms must be made at the time of placing an order for both online or by telephone or facsimile. NOTE: PHOENIX DENTAL INC.’S WEBSITE IS NOT A SECURE SITE. DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WITH YOUR ONLINE ORDER REQUESTS. Payment for the products will be made by credit card or some other prearranged payment method. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of invoice. Orders are not binding upon Phoenix Dental, Inc. until accepted by Phoenix Dental, Inc. Any quotation given by Phoenix Dental, Inc. will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. All payments are in US dollars or payable in US funds.
A. Credit Cards – We accept MasterCard or VISA. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with Phoenix Dental, Inc. When you are contacted to confirm your order, please be sure to provide the exact name on the card, billing address, and telephone number (i.e. the information your credit card company has on file for you.) Incorrect information may delay our processing your order. Credit cards are charged at the time the order is confirmed with you. Phoenix Dental, Inc. does not give out credit card information over the telephone or electronically except to process your payment.
B. Checks – Cashier’s, Company or Personal Checks, payable in US funds, may be used for payment of your invoice. Orders are processed when the order is confirmed. Phoenix Dental, Inc. will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
4. Order Acceptance Policy – Phoenix Dental, Inc. may accept your order upon our confirmation by telephone with the dentist or the person who placed the order, whether by telephone or online.
5. Shipping/Handling Charges – Shipping (ground carrier) and handling charges are included on each customer’s invoice. In the US, shipping normally takes 5 – 7 business days via US Priority Mail. However, Phoenix Dental, Inc. is not responsible for delays in shipping beyond our control. If you request faster delivery, i.e., Federal Express or UPS, an additional charge will be incurred. Phoenix Dental, Inc. usually processes your order within the same day or the next business day.
6. Warranties, Disclaimers – Phoenix Dental, Inc. warrants that at the time of delivery, each product meets the product formulation specification set forth on the product labeling.
7. Return Policies – Phoenix Dental, Inc. offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on its products. If you are not satisfied with your product within 30 days of the purchase date, contact your place of purchase to make arrangements for the return of the unused portion for a complete purchase price refund. Other Policies, Terms and Conditions in effect on the date of the invoice may apply. A Return Authorization form must be completed by the Customer and a RA number provided before returns are accepted. The cost of returning any product is the responsibility of the Customer.
8. Products – Phoenix Dental, Inc. has established a tradition of Quality, Service and Innovation for each and every product it manufactures. Phoenix Dental, Inc. may revise or discontinue products at anytime. Prices, products and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Privacy – Phoenix Dental, Inc. keeps your personal information private and secure. When you place an order through our website, you provide your name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on new information about our products and to contact you about promotions and specials.Other sites that may be accessible through our site have and maintain their own privacy policies and their own demographic information about you. Phoenix Dental, Inc. is not responsible for the actions of any third party.